The Bodyclock Active 250 by Lumie is an alarm clock that wakes you naturally. The light signals your body to ease production of sleep hormones (e.g. melatonin) and increase those that help you get up and go (e.g. cortisol). Wake-up lights help to keep your sleep cycle on track, boosting mood, energy and productivity levels all day.
- A sunrise that gradually brightens over 15, 20, 30, 45, 60 or 90 minutes; choose the one that suits you.
- Dimmable display and a 15, 20, 30, 45, 60 or 90 minute sunset to help you to naturally unwind and get ready for bed.
- FM radio
- Sounds: dawn chorus, rooster, wave, white noise
- Nightlight and security option (turns the light on while you’re away)
- Clock works on 24 hours (military time) only
- Comes with 60W incandescent bulb
- Size: H 7.5″ x W 9″ x D 5.5″
- Material: Plastic
- 1 year warranty
- 30 day money back guarantee (full refund of total paid less $35 restocking)
If you’re not a morning person the Bodyclock is simply a much nicer way to wake up. It’s also an effective winter blues option and a useful complement to a light box in treating more severe SAD.