Bodyclock Shine 300 is an alarm clock that gradually shifts its light and colour to mimic a real sunrise. When you open your eyes, you will feel awake and refreshed.
Bodyclock Shine 300 has a classy fabric base and provides fully adjustable bedroom lighting. The light is bright enough for reading or can add ambiance with a relaxing soft glow. As your room gets dark, the light-sensitive display switches off to help you switch off. Tap-control snooze means you can easily get your extra ZZZs.
You can listen to FM radio and store up to five of your favourite stations. Use the radio with the sunset and sunrise settings to drift off to sleep; the light and radio will fade together.
- Gradual sunrise from 15 to 90 minutes to wake you naturally; adjustable intensity
- Fading sunset from 15 to 90 minutes helps you drift off to sleep
- Tap-control snooze
- FM radio
- 14 soundoptions
- Light-sensitive auto-dimming display
- Nightlight option for fading light that stays on at low level
- Daily/weekly alarm
- Power failure back-up
- Clock works on 24 hours (military time) only
- Weight: 650 g
- Size (cm): 18 h x 21 w x 12 d
- Material: Plastic
- Designed in the UK
- 1 year warranty
- 30 day money back guarantee (full refund of total paid less $35 restocking)
If you’re not a morning person the Bodyclock is simply a much nicer way to wake up. This natural awakening helps to regulate your sleep-wake cycle and has even been shown to boost mood, energy and productivity levels. It’s an effective winter blues option and a useful complement to a light box for treating SAD.